This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
fix known auto-sync issue
The University of Manchester (UoM) eForms app is specifically for UoM employees or students to complete and submit any forms that have been assigned to them. UoM eforms provides an easy to use way of completing forms on the iPad and sending them directly back to the school or academic who distributed the from.
UoM eForms allows users to complete and save forms offline, and then submit the forms whenever they are connected to the internet. Both sent and draft forms are saved on the users’ ipads so they always have a copy, and some forms are returned to the user as a Word document.
Requirements UoM eForms is free to download and use, but only staff or students of the University can view and use the forms, and only those that have been assigned to them by the system administrators.
- June 04, 2014 Initial release
- August 16, 2014 New version 2.0.0
- May 01, 2015 New version 2.2
- September 14, 2015 New version 2.4
- December 19, 2015 New version 2.5
- June 29, 2016 New version 2.6
- June 13, 2019 New version 2.10.1