Fixed two finger pan direction in Manual Mode.
Pegasus-XL spacecraft is now a downloadable model rather than an included model.
Curiosity rover wheel textures fixed.
NASA's Spacecraft 3D is an augmented reality (AR) application that lets you learn about and interact with a variety of spacecraft that are used to explore our solar system, study Earth, and observe the universe. Using a printed AR Target and the camera on your mobile device, you can get up close with these robotic explorers, see how they move, and learn about the engineering feats used to expand our knowledge and understanding of space. Spacecraft 3D will be updated over time to include more of the amazing spacecraft that act as our robotic eyes on the earth, the solar system and beyond!
Please look forward to interacting with even more iconic NASA missions in future updates!
This app requires a camera.
- July 14, 2012 Initial release
- September 02, 2012 New version 1.5
- October 21, 2012 New version 1.6
- May 25, 2013 New version 2.0
- August 29, 2013 New version 2.1
- July 31, 2014 New version 3.0
- December 08, 2016 New version 5.0
- June 15, 2019 New version 5.9