- Corrects issue where Grill Guides were not visible
- Corrects issue where some buttons failed to respond
The newly redesigned Weber Grills App helps every griller, regardless of experience. Hundreds of mouth-watering recipes included—steaks, burgers, brisket, ribs, fish, whole chicken, and more—with step-by-step grilling instructions, technique videos, how-tos, tips, and a handy timer. Register your grill and kick-start your warranty in the Weber Grills App, too. With assembly instructions, warranty information, and helpful videos, you can manage your Weber grills from the palm of your hand.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
WEBER ID and REGISTRATION
Sign up (it's so easy) and get your own Weber ID (or log in with your existing ID), and then register your grill(s) to get added benefits. You'll be able to access your warranty, manual, schematic, and helpful videos that include how to set up your grill, how to attach the fuel tank, how to clean your cooking grates ... pretty much everything you need to get started and keep going.
With more than 400+ original recipes, you’ll never suffer from an empty grill. Each recipe includes a full-color photo, grill setup guide, grocery list, and the ability to save to your favorites and keep notes. Most recipes have relevant grill skill tips and timers, too, and some recipes even include step-by-step videos. Best of all, each month the app will be updated with a recipe enhanced with a step-by-step video to walk you through the recipe for grilling success.
Love burgers? You'll find a collection of our favorites. How about steak and ribs? Yes and yes? We've put these and several more collections together for you, including healthy recipes, smoking-on-a-plank recipes, rotisserie recipes, and more.
GRILL GUIDES & TIMER
When it comes to cooking times, you’ll never have to wing it again. Grill guides give you cooking times and direct or indirect instruction for almost anything you can put on the grill—meat and veggie alike. And once you've determined your cooking time, set the timer so that everything comes off the grill without a hitch.
Learn essential grilling techniques for mastering favorites such as steak, ribs, salmon, and turkey with short instructional videos. From the basics to expert grilling tips, you’ll take your grill skills to the next level.
Tap on the "Add to Grocery List" tab within each recipe and all the ingredients you need will be added to your Grocery List, even for multiple recipes. How great is that?
Find whatever you’re looking for using the app-wide search functionality.
- July 20, 2012 Initial release
- September 08, 2012 New version 1.1.0
- September 13, 2012 New version 1.1.1
- November 17, 2012 New version 1.1.2
- February 15, 2013 New version 1.2.0
- August 21, 2013 New version 1.2.1
- October 24, 2013 New version 1.2.2
- December 02, 2013 New version 1.2.3
- March 05, 2014 New version 1.2.4
- December 31, 2014 New version 1.2.5
- April 16, 2015 New version 1.3.0
- December 12, 2015 New version 2.0
- January 25, 2016 New version 2.0.1
- February 15, 2016 New version 2.0.2
- June 15, 2019 New version 3.2.1
- July 03, 2019 New version 3.3
- August 16, 2019 New version 3.3.3
- August 28, 2019 New version 3.4
- September 05, 2019 New version 3.4.1
- November 18, 2019 New version 3.4.5
- July 15, 2020 New version 3.4.7
- August 06, 2021 New version 3.4.10