Thanks for using Tiny Calendar! With this update, we’ve fixed the issue that failed to sync down Google task status. Also we’ve made a few improvements to help us serve you better.
If you have any problems or suggestions please feel free to contact us at [email protected], you’ll get a response in a short time.
Tiny Calendar is an intuitive smart calendar works with both Google Calendar and iOS calendar. It inherits the simple and clean look of Google/iOS calendar but makes it more accessible, powerful and reliable on your iPhone and iPad. With Tiny Calendar, you can access and manipulate your calendar events more easily, anyway you want.
SMART ENOUGH TO CREATE
Tiny Calendar has features like nature language input, drag and drop, gestures and other smart methods to predict your intention and help you create and edit your events more easily.
MULTIPLE WAYS TO VIEW
Tiny Calendar supports 8 standard views - day, week, month, 4-days, year, mini-month, week agenda and agenda. You can instantly switch views to discover events or find a time you're looking for.
Tiny Calendar syncs directly with Google Calendar and also works with iOS local calendar to supports events on iCloud, Exchange and other calendars.
You can still create, edit and delete events when you don't have an Internet connection. Tiny Calendar will cache your changes and sync back to your Google account next time you're online.
ADVANCED REMINDER SYSTEM
Never forget about a meeting! Like Google Calendar, Tiny Calendar allows you to set reminders via push notification, or email for all events.
ACCESS FROM EVERYWHERE
Tiny Calendar works with your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. You don't need to pay extra money to download multiple copies.
- Tiny Calendar offers a subscription which is $3.99 per year.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- October 31, 2012 Initial release
- November 07, 2012 New version 2.4
- September 17, 2013 New version 2.5
- September 19, 2013 New version 2.5.1
- November 02, 2013 New version 2.5.2
- April 09, 2014 New version 3.0
- April 20, 2014 New version 3.0.1
- May 18, 2014 New version 3.1
- May 22, 2014 New version 3.1.1
- June 01, 2014 New version 3.2
- August 11, 2014 New version 3.3
- August 12, 2014 New version 3.3.1
- September 03, 2014 New version 3.4
- September 19, 2014 New version 3.5
- October 06, 2014 New version 3.5.1
- November 03, 2014 New version 3.5.3
- November 06, 2014 New version 3.5.4
- November 11, 2014 New version 3.5.5
- December 12, 2014 New version 3.6
- December 17, 2014 New version 3.6.1
- January 24, 2015 New version 3.6.2
- February 28, 2015 New version 4.0
- March 12, 2015 New version 4.0.1
- April 14, 2015 New version 4.0.2
- May 02, 2015 New version 4.0.3
- July 04, 2015 New version 4.1
- July 15, 2015 New version 4.1.1
- August 07, 2015 New version 4.1.2
- August 22, 2015 New version 4.1.3
- December 05, 2015 New version 4.1.4
- January 27, 2016 New version 4.1.5
- June 21, 2016 New version 4.2.1
- August 07, 2016 New version 5.0.0
- November 05, 2016 New version 5.2.0
- June 13, 2019 New version 6.3.1
- July 02, 2019 New version 6.3.2
- August 28, 2019 New version 6.4.1