Update with Offline testing feature. This helps students at home with limited wifi access to practice exams.
"As Science teacher, I find many obstacles in finding the perfect medium in which to share information with my students. This often includes hours of google searches, you tube searches, etc. This app is amazing! It takes those hours I used to spend and turns them into seconds with one touch of this app. I love it! Thanks again for creating such an awesome app that gives me hours of my life back! "
In the information age of today education, learning and teaching is changing fast. The technology that is being used in and outside of the classroom is everywhere. Almost every student has a cell phone with access to the Internet. Even with out Internet access there are educational applications for iPhone, iPad and so on. The methods for teaching students and special needs students are expanding. Some schools are going all iPad. Meaning all students will have iPads with digital textbooks and new learning tools.
For students these types of applications can be very useful. The student who cannot focus on one type of learning at a time can flip back and fourth through the app to stay focused. The student who is an extremely visual learner will be attracted to the devices colorful screen of pictures in the lesson. The student who has trouble writing notes or preparing them self for a test can simply open up previous lessons and practice on the interactive quizzes of the apps. The student who is a auditory learner can listen to nature sounds while reviewing topics or watch videos related to each topic. The very high performing student can find interesting topic related daily news and summarize it for the class. All of these options can be utilized through one educational app.
Physics Regents Buddy is the ultimate tool for learning about the Physics. This app was designed by a teacher who has used all possible multimedia resources in the classroom for teaching regents curriculum. Physics Regents Buddy is not only an app for learning Physics, but also a app for teachers. The features of this app makes studying extremely convenient.
This app provides
1. Physics Regents lessons about all topics below with extraordinary pictures of the universe.
2.Includes interactive regents fun quizzes about each topic
3. Daily news feeds about physics and the universe
4. Regents Question banks for each topic
5. Flash cards by topic
Math Skills needed for Physics
C. Electricity and Magnetism
1. Static Electricity
2. Electric Current
4. Electromagnetic Induction
1. Wave Characteristics
2. Periodic Wave Phenomenon
E. Modern Physics
1. Dual Nature of Light
2. Quantum Theory
3. Models of the Atom
4. Standard Model of Particle Physics
This app would be ideal for classrooms with iPads because it has the resources to prepare for a regents or to present a lesson. All the regents buddy apps are available on the app store and have been helping teachers and students since their release.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- May 31, 2015 New version 5.2
- September 30, 2015 New version 5.3
- November 11, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- November 14, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- November 16, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- November 16, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- January 06, 2016 New version 5.4
- June 13, 2019 New version 5.8.1
- November 18, 2019 New version 5.8.2
- December 24, 2019 New version 5.8.3
- July 15, 2020 New version 7.0.1