Updated with offline testing feature. This helps students at home with limited wifi access to practice exams.
This app provides
1. Physics Presentations
2.Includes interactive quizzes about each topic
3. Interactive Flash Cards
4. Interactive EOC Exams
5. Science tools such as note taking tool feature, voice recording tool, timer, and Snap shot feature with image editing.
"As a Science teacher, I find many obstacles in finding the perfect medium in which to share information with my students. This often includes hours of searches, you tube searches, etc. This app is amazing! It takes those hours I used to spend and turns them into seconds with one touch of this app. I love it! Thanks again for creating such an awesome app that gives me hours of my life back! "
In the information age of today education, learning and teaching is changing fast. The technology that is being used in and outside of the classroom is everywhere. Almost every student has a cell phone with access to the Internet. Even with out Internet access there are educational applications for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The methods for teaching students and special needs students are expanding. Some schools are going all iPad. Meaning all students will have iPads with digital textbooks and new learning tools.
For students these types of applications can be very useful. The student who cannot focus on one type of learning at a time can flip back and fourth through the app to stay focused. The student who is an extremely visual learner will be attracted to the devices colorful screen of pictures in the lesson. The student who has trouble writing notes or preparing them self for a test can simply open up previous lessons and practice on the interactive quizzes of the apps. The student who is a auditory learner can listen to nature sounds while reviewing topics or watch videos related to each topic. The very high performing student can find interesting topic related daily news and summarize it for the class. All of these options can be utilized through one educational app.
HS Physics Buddy is the ultimate tool for learning about the Physics. This app was designed by a teacher who has used all possible multimedia resources in the classroom for teaching physics curriculum. HS Physics Buddy is not only an app for learning Physics, but also a app for teachers. The features of this app makes studying extremely convenient. This app is a great study guide and great for exam prep.
This app provides
1. Physics lessons about all topics below with extraordinary pictures of the universe.
2.Includes interactive regents fun quizzes about each topic
3. Sharing feature through email and texting.
4. Question banks for each topic
5. Flash cards by topic
6. Science tools such as note taking tool feature, voice recording tool, timer, and Snap shot feature with image editing.
C. Electricity and Magnetism
1. Static Electricity
2. Electric Current
4. Electromagnetic Induction
1. Wave Characteristics
2. Periodic Wave Phenomenon
E. Modern Physics
1. Dual Nature of Light
2. Quantum Theory
3. Models of the Atom
4. Standard Model of Particle Physics
This app would be ideal for classrooms with iPads because it has the resources to prepare physics. All the buddy apps are available on the app store and have been helping teachers and students since their release. This app is a great study guide and great for exam prep.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- December 09, 2014 New version 1.7
- April 27, 2015 New version 1.8
- September 22, 2015 New version 1.9
- November 07, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- November 11, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- June 13, 2019 New version 2.1.1
- November 26, 2019 New version 2.1.2
- December 24, 2019 New version 2.1.4
- January 07, 2020 New version 3.0.1
- July 14, 2020 New version 4.0.1
- October 22, 2020 New version 4.0.5