- The best app for couples to keep in touch better
- Check In and share a 'Together' moment to your Timeline
- Share 'Together Moments' as a Couple to Facebook
- Recommend cool 'Date Places' to your friends
- Build an album of 'Cupple Photos' on Facebook to store your 'together moments'
Cupple is private sharing made easy for you and your partner. Keep in touch with your loved one and share relationship moments together. Cupple helps two people stay in touch better and keeps their memories and moments together in a paired timeline.
Cupple is perfect for long distant relationships and is just as helpful for two people living in the same city.
The original 'private sharing app' designed specifically for two people in a relationship is now available for iPhone and iPod touch.
* Share privately with your partner and remember your moments
* Build a gallery of private photos together
* Suggest places you want to visit and tag locations
* Use Cupple when you're together and share moments with your friends on Facebook
* Suggest and recommend cool 'Date Places' for your friends to visit
* Create your timeline of memories and moments
* Have fun adding 'Stickers' to your shares to make your partner smile
Cupple is the private and fun way for people to stay in touch when they’re apart.
What the Press are saying:
"In this age of oversharing, Cupple puts a welcome premium on privacy." - Wall Street Journal
Cupple is, frankly, at least as excellent a private sharing app for couples. - Mike Butcher, Techcrunch
"Wait a minute... isn't Cupple just like text messaging your girlfriend or boyfriend? Hm. Good point. It kind of is! But the good thing about Cupple is that it elegantly culls all those messages together into one long chain of picture sharing and location sharing and message sharing" - GIZMODO
- GIZMODO 'App of the Day' Valentines Day 2012
"Cupple does an elegant job of bringing it all together in one app" - Stuart Dredge, The Guardian
"If you’re looking for a way to share moments with your loved one while on the road, or from up the street on your way from home, Cupple could be a nice way to text less and share more." - Drew Olanoff, The Next Web
Cupple 2.0 builds on the great feedback from our users since the launch in November. Thank You for all your support and emails.
Read more about Cupple on our Tumblr@ Cupple.tumblr.com
Tweet with us @CuppleHQ
Share the love...
- November 16, 2011 New version 1.01
- March 06, 2012 New version 2.0
- March 21, 2012 New version 2.1.1
- April 14, 2012 New version 2.1.3
- June 15, 2012 New version 2.1.4
- June 26, 2012 New version 2.1.5
- July 11, 2012 New version 2.1.6
- September 04, 2012 New version 2.9