This is a 360 panoramic tour of the magnificent Greek island Skopelos, located in the Aegean Sea. This is an effort to capture the beauty of this special Island that we love, and share it with the world through the use of state of the art technology.
Explore the island that was chosen as the set for the musical film “Mamma Mia!”, thought 124 panoramic images, shot all over the island in full High Dynamic Range photography by photographer Vasilis Triantafyllou.
Enjoy all the panoramas in the embedded state-of-the-art viewer, running smoothly even on iPhone 2G. Look around you, like you are actually on the island. Zoom in and out with your fingers!
Learn information about the areas you explore and enjoy the vivid colors.
Take virtual photos of the places, as if you were there, and share the beauties of the island with your friends. Send virtual postcards shot by you by email.
View the places on map and get distances for when you get there!
* State-of-the-art Panoramic Viewer running at 60FPS even on iPhone 3G
* 124 full 360 Panoramas, from all over the island
* All photos shot in HDR
* All panoramas stored locally on your phone so no need for internet
* Save virtual photos from the panoramas. Just press the shutter and take a picture of your view!
* Send emails with the virtual photos
* Locate panoramas on the island map
* Automatic ground detection for panorama orientation.
- June 18, 2014 Initial release