Auto-renewal enabled. Now you can enjoy unlimited access to over 200 books uninterrupted!
New books added to the collection!
Learn more about how to manage your Sesame Street eBooks and other subscriptions by visiting https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Enjoy FREE Sesame Street eBooks – THREE free stories starring Elmo and friends! Also browse descriptions of more than 200 classic and new Sesame Street eBooks for free. To read, listen, and watch the complete exclusive collection, create a Sesame Street eBooks subscription. Bonus: Your app subscription also works on the Sesame Street eBooks website: http://ebooks.sesamestreet.org/.
About the Sesame Street eBooks subscription:
• $3.99/mo or $24.99/yr for unlimited access to eBooks, Audio eBooks, and Animated eBooks.
• Your subscription will begin immediately upon confirmation of payment to iTunes.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Your subscription may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Read: eBooks that allow you to read aloud at your own pace.
• Read and Listen: Audio eBooks that include fun Sesame Street audio narration, sound effects, and music.
• Read and Watch: Animated eBooks that bring beloved Sesame Street characters and stories to life in full-color animation.
• Search and download more than 200 Sesame Street eBooks titles.
• 19 high-interest preschool topic areas, including letters, numbers, counting, colors and cultural appreciation.
• Edit and organize eBooks in your unique “My Bookshelf.”
• Auto play
• Text highlighting, which visually reinforces the narration in audio eBooks and reinforces beginning reader skills.
• New books added regularly for free.
• Register your account with up to three iPad devices.
• Online technical support available at [email protected].
Each book requires a different amount of download time. Most will load in just a minute or two. If you will be downloading multiple titles at once, we recommend you disable or extend the time of your iPad’s sleep mode.
ABOUT SESAME WORKSHOP
Sesame Workshop’s mission is to use the educational power of media to help kids everywhere grow smarter, stronger, and kinder. Delivered through a variety of platforms, including television programs, digital experiences, books and community engagement, its research-based programs are tailored to the needs of the communities and countries they serve. Learn more at www.sesameworkshop.org.
Sesame Street eBooks is owned and operated by Impelsys, a leader in providing electronic content delivery solutions to the global publishing market, helps its clients compete, evolve and grow in an increasingly complex marketplace. Impelsys-powered technologies like iPlatform™ and VirtualPages™ and solutions like iPublishCentral™ (www.iPublishCentral.com) help publishers increase their revenues by delivering content online quickly and cost effectively. Impelsys’ passion for client success has helped it build long-term partnerships with its customers becoming critical in the client’s electronic delivery strategy. Leading clients include McGraw-Hill, Elsevier, Wolters Kluwer, Benchmark Education, Marshall Cavendish and Houghton Mifflin. Headquartered in New York, Impelsys operates across North America, Europe and India. For more information, please visit www.impelsys.com.
Our goal is to make quality apps accessible to every family and provide the best possible experience for children. If you have any questions or comments, contact us at: s[email protected] or [email protected].
- October 27, 2011 New version 1.4
- March 20, 2012 New version 1.5
- October 19, 2012 New version 1.6
- June 15, 2019 New version 1.8