Minor bug fixes.
Braid won the Apple's Mac Store Best Games of 2011 award
Play the game that Macworld named as one of the best! Created by Jonathan Blow and Number None.
* Braid has average Metacritic review score 90% *
* Braid is a platform game where you manipulate the flow of time to solve puzzles.
* Every puzzle in Braid is unique. There is no filler. Braid does everything it can to give you a mind-expanding experience.
* Journey into worlds where time behaves strangely; observe, learn from, and then master these worlds.
"When it came time to select the best Mac apps of the year, we started with the list of the roughly 250 Mac programs we reviewed over the past 12 months. After much discussion, we whittled that list down to just 13 that we deemed worthy of our Editors' Choice Award" Macworld Editor's Choice Award
"Braid's artistic design is as imaginative as its puzzles. The whimsical world looks like a painting come to life." IGN
"One of the most interesting, satisfying, beautiful game experiences I've ever had." Destructoid
"Beyond Braid's enchanting hand-painted visual style, beyond its often haunting score, and beyond its musings on love and personal growth... Braid is one of the most progressive platform/puzzle games we've played in years." IGN Australia
- June 14, 2014 Initial release
- October 19, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- October 23, 2014 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- June 15, 2019 Price increase: $9.99 -> $10.99