- Update to support iOS10.
Rapunzel is a talking and interactive kid's love story book with attractive NATIVE voice narration. It is a famous German fairy tale about a little girl imprisoned in a tower who lets down her long hair for a prince to climb. "Rapunzel, Rapunzel, Let down your long hair!"
Rapunzel features theme-based learning, readers can tap on animated objects on pages to learn word of the objects with voice pronunciation.
This is an effective way for readers to learn vocabulary.
- Onscreen text makes readers associate between the word they hear.
- Attractive NATIVE voice narration.
- Automatic narration on page, and this feature can be switched off for self reading or bedtime story.
- Theme-based learning on the objects that readers see with voice pronouncing words.
- Bookmark last page automatically.
- Page turning animation between scenes.
- Easy to use navigation for all ages.
- Supports 2 way landscape modes.
- Supports retina display (high resolution).
Designed for kid ages 2-years and up.
Long airplane or car ride? Waiting for dining or need concentration on shopping? Load Rapunzel to your iPhone/iPod Touch and hand it to your kid, let your kid have fun with it.
Please visit to video at youtube.com for some scenes - http://tiny.cc/iphonerapunzel.
Check out other kids story books:
- Jack And The Beanstalk (Kids Story Book)
- Little Red Riding Hood (Kids Story Book)
- The Three Little Pigs (Kids Story Book)
- November 08, 2016 New version 2.0.0