Rapunzel for iPad is a talking and interactive kid's love story book with attractive NATIVE voice narration. It is a famous German fairy tale about a little girl imprisoned in a tower who lets down her long hair for a prince to climb. "Rapunzel, Rapunzel, Let down your long hair!"
Rapunzel for iPad features theme-based learning, readers can tap on animated objects on pages to learn word of the objects with voice pronunciation.
This is an effective way for readers to learn vocabulary.
- Onscreen text makes readers associate between the word they hear.
- Attractive NATIVE voice narration.
- Automatic narration on page, and this feature can be switched off for self reading or bedtime story.
- Theme-based learning on the objects that readers see with voice pronouncing words.
- Bookmark last page automatically.
- Page turning animation between scenes.
- Easy to use navigation for all ages.
- Supports 2 way landscape modes.
Designed for kid ages 2-years and up.
Long airplane or car ride? Waiting for dining or need concentration on shopping? Load Rapunzel to your iPad and hand it to your kid, let your kid have fun with it.
Please visit to video at youtube.com for some scenes - http://tiny.cc/iphonerapunzel.
Check out other kids story books:
- Jack And The Beanstalk (Kids Story Book)
- Little Red Riding Hood (Kids Story Book)
- The Three Little Pigs (Kids Story Book)