- Added feature to lock screen orientation.
My Video Player plays your favorite videos (flv, mp4, m4v and mov) on your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad with subtitle.
Just copy your favorite videos and srt subtitle file to Documents folder under My Video Player in iTunes with your iOS device connected, and open it with My Video Player. Please ensure that your subtitle files are same filename with related video files (eg. JamesBond.mp4 + JamesBond.srt).
- Support .flv, .mp4, m4v, and .mov.
- Support .srt subtitle file.
- Support subtitle's character encodings - UTF-8, Greek (Windows-1253), Hebrew (Windows-1255), Thai (Windows-874), Turkish (Windows-1254), and Vietnamese (Windows-1258).
- Support Portrait and Landscape orientation mode.
- Show total video's duration and current viewed time.
- Remember video's last playing location.
- Able to zoom video fullscreen or original size.
- Able to watch any part of the video by dragging the video bar.
- Able to lock screen orientation.
- Support subtitle's languages - Afrikaans, Basque, Bosnian, Breton, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Faroese, Finnish, Flemish, French, Frisian, German, Greek, Greenlandic, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Irish, Italian, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Provençal, Rhaeto-Romanic, Romanian, Romany, Sami, Serbian Latin, Slovak, Slovenian, Sorbian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese, Welsh.
* Notes: My Video Player play .mov file with video codec H.264 only.
Please watch youtube video at http://ggoo.in/flvvideoplayer for FLV Video Player's user guide (same function's user guide for My Video Player).
- June 08, 2014 Initial release