Fixed the problem that the Inbox doesn't appear after "share and copy to ..." on iOS 11.
Fixed the bug AVPlayer doesn't start streaming when launched by URL scheme from other Apps such as "FileBrowser".
Do you enjoy watching videos on your iPhone? Do you hate not being able to because your iPhone cannot support the video format? Or do you hate the inconvenient and time-consuming hassle of trying to convert video formats to fit into one that your iPhone can support?
This is why the AVPlayer was created. The AVPlayer can play almost any computer video file format such as AVI, Xvid, WMV and much more clearly and effortlessly. No converting hassles. Just copy files via USB and just drag and drop into the AVPlayer’s Media Explorer.
The AVPlayer can also support external subtitle files such as SMI and SRT. So if you enjoy watching videos on your iPad, then the AVPlayer is an absolute necessity.
• Support Formats
- Dolby Digital (AC3), Dolby Digital Plus (EAC3)
- Support High quality video clips ( 720P, 1080P )
- XVID,AVI,WMV,RMVB,ASF,H264,MKV… most of all movie file formats.
- SMI, SRT, TXT, SubStationAlpha Subtitles
• Post Processing
- High quality video processing
• Control the playback speed (From 0.5X to 2.0X)
- User setting support
- Sweep to the left : move to backword 10 sec
- Sweep to the right : move to forward 10 sec
- Sweep to the top : 1.5X speed
- Sweep to the down : normal speed
• Additional features
- Rotation Lock / Aspect ratio:auto/16:9/4:3/Full screen
- Folder Management:Pass code/Move/Rename/Create
- Resume play from last position
- Scrubbing search
- supports e-mail attachment by "Open In" feature
• USB/WIFI Transfer
1. How to add video with USB
- Run iTunes 9.1 or above
- Device->My Device(My iPad)->Apps, drag and drop files to the AVplayer's documents
2. Support High quality video clips ( 720P, 1080P )
- High quality video clips of 720P (1280 x 720) or more are recommended for MP4 format.
- MP4, MOV, M4V formats that QuickTime supports can be played up to 1080P by using H/W Decoder but, Post Processing function isn’t provided.
- Support H/W decoding for MKV and AVI (720P supported on iPad1, 1080P supported on iPad2 / The New iPad)
- Hybrid decoding mode is added and now it is able to play high resolution videos by using hardware accelerator feature embedded in iPhone/iPad even for mkv or avi in h264. Also battery use time has extended.
- Application may crash in iPhone 3GS / iPod Touch due to heavy use of memory in Hybrid decoding. Try turning off all application running in background and reboot the device by holding down sleep mode button for long time.
- If screen shakes it means hardware decoding is not supported. Try turning off hybrid decoding.
- When the file formats are available for MKV or AVI the player supports hardware decoding.
- If you cannot choose audio in mp4 or avi, change the extension to mkv temporarily and chosen audio channel will be applied.
3. The optimal speed when advancing its playing speed can differ depending on the way it’s compressed and the size.
Video clips of XVID (AVI) 720 x 480 can be fast played up to 1.3-1.5 times faster than normal.
- May 30, 2011 New version 1.41
- April 28, 2011 New version 1.4
- March 11, 2011 New version 1.31
- February 10, 2011 New version 1.3
- January 26, 2011 New version 1.21
- January 23, 2011 New version 1.2
- December 14, 2010 New version 1.11
- December 07, 2010 New version 1.1
- September 29, 2011 New version 1.44
- October 19, 2011 New version 1.45
- November 21, 2011 New version 1.46
- March 21, 2012 New version 1.47
- July 24, 2012 New version 1.50
- August 07, 2012 New version 1.51
- December 22, 2012 New version 1.52
- February 24, 2013 New version 1.60
- March 06, 2013 New version 1.61
- March 08, 2013 New version 1.63
- March 25, 2013 New version 1.64
- April 12, 2013 New version 1.641
- June 23, 2013 New version 2.0
- June 28, 2013 New version 2.01
- July 15, 2013 New version 2.1
- August 14, 2013 New version 2.11
- October 10, 2013 New version 2.20
- November 14, 2013 New version 2.21
- March 13, 2014 New version 2.30
- March 29, 2014 New version 2.31
- April 17, 2014 New version 2.40
- October 17, 2014 New version 2.5
- July 26, 2015 New version 2.6
- July 05, 2016 New version 2.81
- August 07, 2016 New version 2.82
- June 15, 2019 New version 2.91