GAME UPDATE AVAILABLE – Download now for the best Need For Speed Shift experience yet. Improvements, additions, and optimizations include:
• iOS 4.2 compatibility
• Fast app switching capability
• Various bug fixes to enhance application stability
THE LEGEND RETURNS! By popular demand, one of the most visceral and aggressive sim-racing games ever made for iPad is back on the App Store!
FAST LOOK AT THE FEATURES:
• Drive 20 awesome cars, including the BMW M3 GT2, Lamborghini Gallardo & Pagani Zonda
• Race friends across 6 multiplayer modes
• Burn up 18 unique tracks in stunning international locations (Chicago, London & Tokyo)
• Jump into Quick Race or dominate the circuit in Career Mode
• Select 3 Difficulty Settings (Rookie, Pro or Veteran)
Your racing environments pop on your iPad with the intensely sharp HD-quality graphics.
TAKE A REAL RACER’S POINT OF VIEW
Get the hyper-real POV of the in-car cockpit, as well as the brutal perspective of the first-person crash dynamic.
CHOOSE MUSCLE OR PERFORMANCE, OR BOTH
Grab the wheels of the fastest, hottest, and most powerful cars in the world… the Audi R8 4.2 FSI Quattro…..Porsche Cayman S….or Subaru Impreza WRX STI… it’s a car lover’s fantasy at your fingertips.
UPGRADE, CUSTOMIZE, AND COMPETE
Fine tune performance with Top Speed, Acceleration, Tires, Suspension and Nitrous upgrades. Also add custom details like spoilers, rims, specialized paint jobs, and body kits.
HOW YOU DRIVE IS WHO YOU ARE
Track your evolution as a racer with DRIVER PROFILE. Aggressive or precise? What kind of driver are you? Grab wheel and find out.
CHECK OUT SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED
Need more speed? Race through more events, cars, and leaderboards in our scorching sequel – SHIFT 2 Unleashed!
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates.
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.0.80
- July 02, 2011 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $0.99
- July 07, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $9.99
- July 23, 2011 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $3.99
- July 27, 2011 Price increase: $3.99 -> $9.99
- August 02, 2011 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $0.99
- June 22, 2012 Initial release
- June 28, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- July 04, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- July 10, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- May 24, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- May 29, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- December 17, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- January 03, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- June 21, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- June 24, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99