This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
This update improves support for iOS 8, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Harvest is your guide to selecting the freshest, ripest, healthiest and best-tasting produce. Whether it's knocking on watermelons, smelling pineapples, squeezing avocados, or examining the color of peaches, you'll always know the best approach.
-- FEATURED ON:
NPR, PBS, Better Homes and Gardens, Clean Eating, Oxygen, WeightWatchers, Prevention, Vegetarian Times, and more.
On TV! ~ Featured in an Apple iPhone Television Ad
"Noteworthy" ~ Featured by Apple on the front page of the App Store
"Pick of the Week" ~ Alex Lindsay, TWiT MacBreak Weekly Podcast
"Elegant, beautiful" ~ Joseph Wain, Glyphish, iPhone Icon Designer
"Brilliant job designing the app" ~ Smoking Apples Blog
"Essential" ~ SF Restaurant Examiner
"5 Stars" ~ appolicious.com
• See what’s In Season in your area
• Tips and tricks for selecting over 120 produce items
• Pesticide levels so you know when to buy organic
• Storing instructions
• No Internet connection required
- April 19, 2013 New version 1.5
- August 14, 2013 New version 2.0
- March 11, 2014 New version 3.0
- March 13, 2014 New version 3.0.1
- January 05, 2015 New version 3.1