With so many different screen sizes, we needed to make minor fixes for the right side bank arrow.
We also removed the Watch app as Apple makes it hard to maintain our software.
ProRemote is the World's first 32 channel touch sensitive control surface that fits in the palm of your hand.
ProRemote allows you to control your Audio applications wirelessly using your existing Wi-Fi network. Get realtime meter data and control your rig from across the room with flying faders!
One binary runs on your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, and now Apple Watch!
- Are you behind the drums and need to check your levels and press record?
- Do you frequently need to be in two places at the same time?
- Do you like sitting on the couch and playing guitar instead of being glued to the computer?
ProRemote is your solution!
If you only need basic remote control see our other less expensive product ProRemote Light Edition (it can be unlocked to be just like this version) and have a look at ProTransport, an inexpensive "transport only" solution to controlling your rig. Did we mention that ProTransport is included in ProRemote for free?
ProRemote on an iPad is like having four Mackie Control Universal Pros, but better because it's wireless and much less expensive. You get almost $5k of hardware for the price of ProRemote. And ProRemote also works on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Apple Watch. You don't even need to pull out your phone to press record from your Apple Watch.
Need an XY controller? Check out Pro XY. Use gravity to turn your knobs! Pro XY is included free in ProRemote.
MIDI pads for drum programming or other tasks sounds nice, right? ProPads is your solution and is also included free in ProRemote.
ProRemote also contains a virtual mouse and keyboard that allows full control of your audio machine for those hard to reach places! You can see and control your full computer from anywhere in your studio!
This version officially supports:
- Apple Logic
- Ableton Live
- Soundtrack Pro
- Digital Performer
Unofficially we support (no skin or custom fader tapers, not all features may work):
- MIO Console
- FL Studio
- Studio One
- Final Cut Pro
- Any audio software that supports Mackie Control protocol (or HUI protocol).
** You must download ProRemoteServer in order to use ProRemote. **
Please visit www.folabs.com/download.html to download the server.
ProRemote is Mac only- Windows is not supported!
** Because the code is all new, PLEASE report bugs to us instead of leaving a bad review! **
Send a bug report to [email protected] and we will fix the bug ASAP as we work on 3.1.1. We want this release to be as rock-solid as our last version so you can focus on making music.
* Please note that certain Avid or Digidesign Ethernet based control surfaces can interfere with ProRemote's ability to control all 32 channels. In some cases ProTools will limit MIDI control surfaces to eight channels only. Please purchase the Light Edition if you own a C24 specifically or contact us before purchasing if you are unsure.
* We will no longer support any iOS less than iOS 8 with this release. * For those users with older devices that cannot run iOS 8, just stay with the older version of ProRemote, it is still fully supported and can still be restored from the AppStore without problems. *
- June 25, 2011 New version 2.5
- September 20, 2011 Price decrease: $99.99 -> $79.99
- March 29, 2012 New version 2.5.2
- April 03, 2012 Price decrease: $79.99 -> $59.99
- July 29, 2012 New version 2.5.3
- September 01, 2012 New version 2.5.4
- January 19, 2014 Price decrease: $59.99 -> $42.99
- July 17, 2015 New version 3.0.0
- June 14, 2019 New version 3.1.2
- November 04, 2019 Price decrease: $42.99 -> $21.99