+Bug fixes and improvements to keep you patrolling the beat
Calling all units, we have a Code 6!
In a crime-filled city, there’s only one officer who can help keep the law. It’s time to respond to the call and follow your duty, in Let’s Be Cops 3D. A dangerous driver is on the loose, and it’s your job to catch them!
Watch the roads for oncoming drivers, keeping your eyes open for anyone not following the law. Think a car is speeding? Use your police scanner to get a closer look! Catch the criminals, and assess if they should be fined, let go, or arrested.
Can’t handle the heat? Stay in your lane.
Let's Be Cops 3D features:
-Be a cop!
-Chase down criminals
-Customise your car!
-Protect the city!
SUBSCRIBE TO LET’S BE COPS 3D
Subscribe to Let's Be Cops 3D for all of the following benefits:
Exclusive “Police Chase” Mini Game
Let’s Be Cops 3D VIP Membership access offers two membership options:
1) A weekly subscription costing $5.49 per week after a 3 day FREE trial period.
2) A monthly subscription costing $14.49 per month.
After buying this subscription, you will unlock; no ads, which removes non-optional ads from the game, x2 earnings for your in-game currency, obtain an exclusive outfit to use in the game, and and an exclusive police chase mini game to play.
This is an auto-renewable subscription. The payment is charged to your account after confirmation. The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the period ends. Your account will also be charged for renewal
The price notes are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may change and actual charges may be converted to local currency.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
- The payment is charged to your iTunes account after a confirmation of purchase
- The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the end of the current period
- The account will be charged for renewal 24 hours before the end of the current period at the standard cost of the weekly subscription
- The user may manage the subscription and auto-renewal by accessing the user's account settings after purchase in the store
- No cancellation of the current subscription is permitted during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when the subscription is purchased
Cancelling a trial or subscription:
- In order to cancel a subscription during the free trial period you need to cancel it through your account in the Store. This must be done at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period to avoid being charged.
- October 11, 2020 Initial release
- October 20, 2020 New version 1.2.0
- October 22, 2020 New version 1.3.0
- October 26, 2020 New version 1.3.1
- November 05, 2020 New version 1.3.2
- January 01, 2021 New version 1.4.0
- July 09, 2021 New version 1.6.6