+ Bug fixes and improvements to keep you fishing!
Cast your line, reach the depths and catch as many pre-historic fish as you can on your way up!
Upgrade your hook, net and big Mammoth-hunting muscles to go deeper, make rare finds and catch all new species!
It's Go Fish, re-imagined in the age of megaladons, meteoric collisions and poor personal hygiene.
Perfect for new players and Go Fish experts alike!
Go Fish: Jurassic Pond features:
- Simple and addictive gameplay: Tap, cast down and catch as many fish as you can!
- Your competent caveman/woman will continue to earn money for you when you’re away!
- A whole new trove of pre-historic critters to catch and collect!
- Bongo drums
Can you discover the mysteries that exist in the ocean before time? Go Fish!
Go Fish! Jurassic Pond VIP Membership access offers a weekly subscription, you have a 3 day FREE trial period, after which you will be charged $6.49 weekly. After buying this subscription, you will unlock an exclusive dinosaur skin for your fisherman, the revenue doubling Golden Hook and remove non-optional ads. This is an auto-renewable subscription. The payment is charged to your account after confirmation. The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the period ends. Your account will also be charged for renewal.
The prices notes are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may change and actual charges may be converted to local currency.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
- The payment is charged to your iTunes account after a confirmation of purchase
- The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the end of the current period
- The account will be charged for renewal 24 hours before the end of the current period at the standard cost of the weekly subscription
- The user may manage the subscription and auto-renewal by accessing the user's account settings after purchase in the store
- No cancellation of the current subscription is permitted during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when the subscription is purchased
Cancelling a trial or subscription:
- In order to cancel a subscription during the free trial period you need to cancel it through your account in the Store. This must be done at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period to avoid being charged.
For more info, visit: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT207865
- October 11, 2018 Initial release
- December 01, 2018 New version 1.1.2
- June 15, 2019 New version 1.1.3
- July 15, 2020 New version 1.1.4
- October 23, 2020 New version 1.1.5