+ Bug fixes and improvements to keep you hooked
Hook and Smash is a fun and addictive game which will have you destroying cities all across the world!
Fire your hook towards the monument in the middle and tear down the buildings to earn big money.
Upgrade your hook to be able to reach further and try and get to the monument in the center of the map and find gold buildings and landmarks to earn extra cash.
Hook and Smash features:
- Simple and fun gameplay
- Create chaos everywhere you go
- Colorful art
- Unlock new cities to take down
SUBSCRIBE TO HOOK AND SMASH
Subscribe to Hook and Smash for all of the following benefits:
* Unlock the Golden Hook
* Receive 10% Extra Distance
* Get the Giant Claw!
* No Ads, which removes non-optional adverts from the game
Hook and Smash VIP Membership access offers two membership options:
1) A weekly subscription costing $5.49 per week after a 3 day FREE trial period.
2) A monthly subscription costing $14.49 per month.
After buying this subscription, you will unlock; the golden hook which will give you double your earnings, receive 10% extra distance on every throw, get a cosmetic giant claw to use in game, and receive no ads, which removes non-optional ads from the game. This is an auto-renewable subscription. The payment is charged to your account after confirmation. The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the period ends. Your account will also be charged for renewal
The price notes are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may change and actual charges may be converted to local currency.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
- The payment is charged to your iTunes account after a confirmation of purchase
- The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the end of the current period
- The account will be charged for renewal 24 hours before the end of the current period at the standard cost of the weekly subscription
- The user may manage the subscription and auto-renewal by accessing the user's account settings after purchase in the store
- No cancellation of the current subscription is permitted during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when the subscription is purchased
Cancelling a trial or subscription:
- In order to cancel a subscription during the free trial period you need to cancel it through your account in the Store. This must be done at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period to avoid being charged.
- April 17, 2020 Initial release
- April 24, 2020 New version 1.0.6
- May 17, 2020 New version 1.1.1
- July 15, 2020 New version 1.1.4
- October 23, 2020 New version 1.1.6