English is one of the beautiful languages and has an important place in the spheres of universal communication.
This language can be learned to read and write as part of formal education in schools. To speak this language needs a good amount of practice which usually is missing in the learning curriculums.
As part of learning spoken English, one needs to have a good collection of vocabulary words that help in an easy description of the situation with the flow of words. Not to mention the knowledge of grammar which is mostly learned during schooling days.
The methodology is elaborative and is mostly known to the learners, the area which is lacking is the speech practice which people shy in the fear of making mistakes and generally avoid seeing lowly in the eyes of others.
Making mistakes and speaking an incorrect language is associated with the societal status in these days to which people prefer not to use this language publicly. This further harms the learning process.
Keeping this hurdle of public shyness, we have developed the Mobile app which can be run on mobile iPhones and in the iPads.
There are three sections in the app. One is dedicated to word meanings, the second one, is spelling learning and the third one is to practice Spoken English with the help of technology.
While the other two sections are self-explanatory, the third one for spoken English is based on the following methodology:
1. Short descriptions in terms of 5 or 10 lines are given. The learner shall memorize these lines and then practice these lines with the interface of the mobile screen line by line.
2. The line needs to be spoken verbatim that is it should be 100 % matching with what has been read.
3. There is a hints option given to provide an outline of the sentence. This will form the habit in real-life cases also where the learner needs to form an outline in his mind with the important words and the sequence of the situation.
4. Once the correct sentence is spoken, the bar will become green and jump to the next line,
5. If a sentence is spoken incorrectly, the bar will become red and will give the option to try again with the record button.
So Guys lets get started and I do not want to come in between your exhilarating experience of learning to achieve excellence in your endeavor.
Download This App Now!
- May 13, 2020 Initial release
- May 14, 2020 Price decrease: $12.99 -> $1.99