Relative centrifugal field (RCF) describes and compares the strength of the fields generated by different size rotors and different operating speeds. Just as length is measured in units of inches or millimeters, time in units of hours or minutes, the relative centrifugal field is measured in units also. It is expressed in multiples of the earth’s gravitational field, abbreviated g.
- August 16, 2018 Initial release
- June 15, 2019 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- June 16, 2019 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- August 28, 2019 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- September 05, 2019 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99