Get ready for some football!
Check out the latest updates and additions to NFL Clash!
- Timeout: Timeouts are getting added to NFL Clash! You now have 1 timeout to use at any time during your match.
- Overtime: Updated Overtime rules! Each player gets 1 possession and the overtime clock has been removed.
- Route Toggling: Receivers now have different routes that you can choose from. Tap on the Receiver to toggle through available routes on Passing Plays!
- Offensive Motion: On Offense, you will only be able to motion a player on the field one at a time. Plus, you will not be able to motion a player once the play clock runs out.
- Updated Saquon Barkley Card Attributes to decrease his Speed and Agility
- Updated Davante Adams Card Ability so that it will trigger at the point of the catch, not when the ball is thrown
- Adjustments to play outcomes on the field
- In order to give both teams more possessions during gameplay, we have disabled kickoffs and extended the pre-snap timer to 14 seconds on each plays. We will revisit Kickoffs in a future release.
- As a new player, Leagues now unlock at Level 2
- Power Runner RB will now fall forward 5 yards when they are tackled
- Better pass targeting that reflects Receiver routes when throwing the ball
- 10% coverage buff against Passes on Defensive Prevent Plays
- If you do not have enough Energy to play a Card, you will not see their outline on the field when you attempt to drop the Card into the match
- Safeties will give more of a space buffer when playing in Pass coverage
- Hurry Up button is now disabled for the first few moments of Offensive Play setup
- Your choice of Auto/Manual on Offensive will now stay the same from match to match
- Tackle attempts on someone carrying the ball or QB now take the different Strength levels into account when determining if a Fumble will occur. When the tackler has a significant - Strength advantage, this should lead to a fumble occurring more often.
- Run Stopper LBs will now cover Running Backs that are lined up in Receiver positions
- Fixed an issue with Inbox notifications not appearing on the Home Screen when a new message is received
- Fixed an issue that would cause a match to occasionally not end due to a fumble not being recovered
- Fixed an issue with the game camera not keeping the match action in the center of the screen
- Fixed an issue with negative trophies being shown at the end of watching a match Replay
- Fixed and issue with a sack announcement appearing incorrectly after a completed Pass
- Fixed an issue with Man-to-Man players sometimes losing their coverage target on crossing routes
- Fixed an issue with Menus not being updated in real time. These should now update properly without the need to restart the game.
Collect your favorite NFL players to build your unbeatable football team. Challenge your opponents in quick 5-minute head-to-head matches. Compete against your friends to rise up in the leaderboards. Rush your way to victory and dominate the game with your very own NFL team!
• Featuring 120+ of your favorite NFL players!
• Build your own NFL team to dominate opponents
• Challenge live players in real-time PvP sessions
• Acquire new players and collect trophies with every victory
• Climb the leaderboards and earn bragging rights by beating your friends
Download today and join in on this head-to-head football action!
- October 06, 2021 Initial release
- October 13, 2021 New version 1.0.4
- October 19, 2021 New version 1.0.5
- December 16, 2021 New version 1.2