You can now select patterns using MIDI CC 20 (values 0-24).
Other minor fixes.
DigiStix Drummer is an AUv3 compatible drum machine / sampler plugin for your favourite DAW.
The program has a host of features which allow you to sample your own drumkits and trigger them either using a host application via MIDI or using the inbuilt pattern and song editor which automatically syncs tempo with your DAW.
There as so many great sources of professionally recorded drum kits these days which can be imported into DigiStix allowing you to build a catalog of your favourite sounds. Alternatively use the built in sampler to record your very own kits.
DigiStix has 16 assignable pads which can be quickly mapped to individual drum samples or recordings. Each pad has it's own volume level, panning, reverb, delay, reverse and sample length settings. You can assign each pad to a mute group which allow for instance a closed hi-hat to mute an open high hat etc. Each pad can be assigned a one shot or looped sample. This enables you to import pre-looped samples at a specified BPM and have them play when a pad is pressed. You can also import up to 3 samples per pad and use in multi-sample mode which allows different velocity levels to trigger different pads etc.
One great feature of DigiStix is the ability to none destructively assign samples from different kits to the pads for live performance and song creation. We also provide an intelligent melodic mapping mode which maps selected samples over all 16 pads tuned to a selected key and scale.
The inbuilt sequencer allows patterns of up to 64 beats in length. Each pattern can have it's own time signature allowing complex arrangements can be constructed. Up to 256 patterns can be chained together to make a soung which are saved independently of the kits. The pattern editor also allows you to enter 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16th note triplets as well as reverse sample and accented notes. We provide easy velocity editing with 'draw in' drum rolls etc.
DigiStix also features a 16 channel mixer, configurable digital delay, reverb, chorus / flanger, bit crunch, overdrive, 8 band EQ and digital filtering options (HP and LP filters).
Each drum pad can be mapped to an external MIDI trigger allowing external drum pads to be connected if you wish.
• 16 assignable Pads.
• Randomize Patterns.
• Mix and Match different kits.
• Up to 64 beats per pattern.
• Songs up to 255 patterns in length.
• Reverse Mode, Triplets and Accents.
• Supports Mute Groups.
• Multi-layer and Round Robin modes.
• MIDI Mapping.
• 16 channel Mixer.
• 8 band EQ.
• Looping Mode with Time Stretching.
• Build in Delay, Reverb, Overdrive, Bit Crunch and LP/HP Filters.
• Paramter Automation from your DAW.
• Local and Remove MIDI Sync.
• Built in Sampler.
• Multi-bus/outputs when using AUM
• Multiple Import options.
• Melodic Remapping.
• Real time and Step pattern recording.
• iTunes and Filer importing of samples.
• Files App Drag & Drop Support
- September 15, 2019 Initial release
- September 17, 2019 New version 1.01
- September 19, 2019 New version 1.02
- September 24, 2019 New version 1.03
- September 27, 2019 New version 1.04
- September 28, 2019 New version 1.05
- October 05, 2019 New version 1.06
- October 07, 2019 New version 1.07
- October 21, 2019 New version 1.09
- October 28, 2019 New version 1.10
- October 28, 2019 Price increase: $7.99 -> $8.99
- November 04, 2019 New version 1.11
- November 11, 2019 New version 1.12
- December 03, 2019 New version 1.13
- December 10, 2019 New version 1.17
- December 24, 2019 Price decrease: $8.99 -> $6.99
- December 31, 2019 Price increase: $6.99 -> $8.99
- July 15, 2020 New version 1.23
- July 16, 2020 Price decrease: $8.99 -> $6.99
- October 23, 2020 New version 1.25
- October 23, 2020 Price increase: $6.99 -> $8.99
- October 24, 2020 Price decrease: $8.99 -> $6.99
- November 12, 2020 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $5.99
- December 10, 2020 New version 1.26
- December 10, 2020 Price increase: $5.99 -> $8.99