Improved the functionality and reliability of the tuner display.
This is a AUv3 compatible analyser / tuner which can be used as plugin with your favourite DAW such as Cubasis, Meteor, Auria or GarageBand.
This plugin can be used directly within your DAW to analyse either the monitored input signal from your audio device or your mixer output. It uses Apple's accelerate framework to perform fast high resolution 8K fast fourier transformations to display a real time frequency spectrum. The result is an accurate representation of the sampled sound broken down into its frequency components.
You can use this plugin in conjunction with equalisers and parametric filters to obtain a nice flat mix or eliminate hard to find unwanted noise or hiss.
Various display modes include, linear narrow band, logarithmic narrow band, Octave, 1/3 Octave, 1/6 Octave and Mixer Mode with selectable ANSI A and C weighting curves. Up to 64 times oversampling can be applied to obtain more stable readings.
This plugin also includes a Digital Tuner mode which allows real time note detection, frequency and cents deviation from true pitch.
This is one of a suite of AUv3 compatible plugins which will also soon be available from 4Pockets.
- September 21, 2018 Initial release
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.2
- October 05, 2019 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $4.99
- October 09, 2019 Price increase: $4.99 -> $5.99
- October 14, 2019 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $4.99
- October 21, 2019 Price increase: $4.99 -> $5.99
- December 17, 2019 New version 1.3
- December 24, 2019 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $4.99
- December 30, 2019 Price increase: $4.99 -> $5.99
- January 13, 2020 New version 1.4
- October 22, 2020 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $4.99
- October 24, 2020 Price increase: $4.99 -> $5.99
- November 11, 2020 New version 1.5
- November 20, 2020 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $3.99