Minor bug fixes.
This is an AUv3 compatible plugin which can be used with your favourite DAW such as Cubasis, Auria, Meteor or GarageBand. It does not function as a standalone program.
Time Machine is a plugin that allows you to go back to the days of vinyl and tube amplification.
If you still long for those nostalgic days of warped records, worn needles, static laden, crackle ridden vinyl then this plugin is what you've been waiting for. It simulates the sound of early gramophones, radiograms, record players, through to late 80's turntables. You can either select an 'Age' or tweak individual settings to add warp, dust, scratches and good old fashion hiss to your recordings.
The tube emulation mimics the old valve driven amplification which can be overdriven to add a nice warm
tonal quality to your sound. It even allows you to add additional harmonics using the saturation knob to mimic the effect of tube amplification. It's a subtle but effective way of adding character and punch to thin sounds without changing pushing them in to the realms of distortion.
When you turn on the Vinyl emulation you can choose to emulate the needle hitting the record, while the power button smoothly fades the effect in and out.
We've all heard those great intros that sound like a blast from the past before diving into an aural onslaught. Well this might just be the tool to help lull your audience into that false sense of security!
This is one of those playful fun effects designed to add a bit of spice into your songs and inspire ideas.
- July 21, 2019 Initial release
- August 17, 2019 New version 1.02
- October 15, 2019 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
- October 22, 2019 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99
- January 28, 2020 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
- July 15, 2020 New version 1.03
- July 15, 2020 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99
- October 28, 2020 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
- November 12, 2020 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99