The Nameless ever encroach on the last bastion of Gravehold. To defeat the dark, one must first become it.
The Nameless expansion is now available as an In App Purchase. It includes:
• Blight Lord - nemesis
• Wayward One - nemesis
• Malastar - playable mage with unique starter card (Immolate)
• One gem - Leeching Agate
• Two relics - Molten Hammer & Temporal Helix
• Four spells - Blaze, Sage's Brand, Scrying Bolt, & Radiance
Other new features and fixes:
• You can now customize your Aeon's End experience with card sleeves, playmats, and nemesis & mage skins! Visit the Customize screen to try it out.
• Undo now checks more cases for revealing new information.
• Added four new achievements to unlock.
• The Four by Four achievement is now awarded properly.
• Fixed a problem where the game could get stuck if Xae used her charge ability on a spell with Durability.
• Various other small bug fixes and improvements have been made.
Randomized turn order, no shuffling, and multiple win and loss conditions make this a deck-building experience like no other!
“This is not the end of the world. That already happened. This is what is left: us, Gravehold, and the Nameless. For generations we have taken refuge in an ancient and haunted place. It has taken our mages an aeon to hone their craft, but they are ready... and they are lethal. The breaches, the very conduits through which the Nameless travel, have become our weapon.”
- Yaleesa Rhykk, Gravehold survivor
The situation is bleak. The final city - Gravehold - needs the power of the breach mages to hold back the Nameless. Join the fight, and maybe… just maybe, Gravehold will live to see another dawn.
Aeon’s End is a deck-building game where 1-4 mages fight cooperatively to defeat a Nameless nemesis. You begin with a starting deck of 10 cards. Each turn you play gems to gain aether, buy new gems and relics, learn new spells, and increase your casting potential by opening breaches. You can also play relics to give yourself or your allies a boost. Then prep spells to your breaches to be ready to cast them on your next turn.
What makes Aeon’s End unique is how it uses randomness. Unlike other deck-building games, you do not shuffle your deck when it runs out. The order in which you discard is preserved, so plan your discards carefully to set yourself up for later.
At the start of each round, the turn order deck is shuffled to determine the order of play. Will the nemesis go twice in a row, pushing back the mages’ defense? Will the mages get 4 turns in a row to set up for the coming onslaught? It can be hard to know what’s coming next when you are deep in the melee!
The breach mages of Aeon’s End are not just fighting for their own survival, but the survival of all of humanity. If the city of Gravehold is ever reduced to 0 life, the mages have lost and humanity is but a memory. Protect the city at all costs!
* What is included *
8 Breach Mages:
Each Mage has a unique starting card and an ability that can be charged to use in the fight. For example, Kadir has a gem that heals any mage, and an ability to let any mage prep a lot of spells. Xaxos has a spell that reveals the top card of the turn order deck and an ability that helps allies charge their abilities.
You build your deck with player cards from the market. 3 gems, 2 relics, and 4 spells allow you to grow your powers to hold back the nemesis. The market is constructed from 27 unique gems, relics, and spells. Either take a randomly generated market, or build the perfect one yourself during setup.
4 Nameless Nemeses:
• Carapace Queen
• Crooked Mask
• Prince of Gluttons
Each Nemesis plays differently with unique mechanics to keep even the most powerful breach mages on their toes. Rageborne lays on the damage in a frontal assault using its Strike Deck, whereas the Prince of Gluttons fights more of a war of attrition, devouring player cards from the market.
Aside from their unique mechanics, the Nemesis deck is created before each game from a combination of basic and nemesis-specific cards. You may encounter the same Nemesis many times, but it will never attack you in exactly the same way twice.
Expand your gameplay options with In App Purchase:
• Promo Pack 1 includes mage Xae from One Deck Dungeon, along with 3 digital exclusive player cards and 3 basic nemesis cards.
• The Nameless includes 2 nemeses, 1 mage, and 7 player cards.
The last of humanity need your protection! Pick up the mantle, focus your breaches, and beat back the Nameless - We’re all counting on you!
Aeon's End is an officially licensed product of “Aeon's End” from Indie Boards and Cards and Action Phase Games.
- October 02, 2019 Initial release
- October 10, 2019 Price increase: $8.99 -> $9.99
- November 19, 2019 New version 1.1
- November 26, 2019 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $8.99
- December 03, 2019 Price increase: $8.99 -> $9.99
- December 24, 2019 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $7.99
- January 07, 2020 Price increase: $7.99 -> $9.99
- July 15, 2020 New version 1.2