• Favorite your personal devices
• Support even more device types
Thanks for supporting an independent student developer!
Any questions or feedback? Email: [email protected]
Find My Bluetooth Device allows you to locate your lost headphones, earbuds, and devices, such as AirPods, using Bluetooth. It can find one of your AirPods or both.
Find My Bluetooth Device shows you how close you are to the AirPods (and other Bluetooth devices) and can lead you to their location. It will detect your earbuds if their Bluetooth signal is on and you are less than 330 feet away (100 meters).
If the headphones you are looking for are AirPods, they need to be out of the case in order to be detected. For any other headphones, their Bluetooth must be on, which is usually the case.
This app helps you find your:
• AirPods 1, 2, & Pro
• Apple Watch
• Apple Pencil
• Beats headphones
• Fitbit & other smartwatches
• many other Bluetooth devices.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to send an email to [email protected]
We can help you navigate through the app and find your headphones. We answer quickly.
If you found your device, consider leaving a 5-star rating and writing a review!
- July 15, 2019 Initial release
- August 16, 2019 New version 1.04
- August 16, 2019 Price increase: FREE! -> $3.99
- August 19, 2019 New version 1.05
- August 19, 2019 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99
- September 24, 2019 Price increase: $4.99 -> $5.99
- November 11, 2019 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $3.99
- November 18, 2019 Price increase: $3.99 -> $5.99
- March 07, 2020 New version 2.0.0
- March 29, 2020 New version 2.1.0