Bug fixes and improvements.
"Faily Rocketman is the latest game in the hit Faily series from the developers of No 1 smash hit Faily Brakes.
It’s the 50th anniversary of the moon landing and Phil Faily has decided to leave his mark on human space travel.
Undeterred by his complete lack of skills or qualifications, Phil is building Space Rockets in his back yard and testing them himself.
Houston, we have a problem!
In this physics based endless runner you need to maneuver the rocket as it climbs higher and higher in altitude, breaking through a debris field of crazy birds, storm clouds, planes, helicopters, hang gliders and hot air balloons.
Eventually blasting into space, the rocket will need to avoid space debris, satellites, asteroids and meteors and even UFO’s!
Ground control to Major Phil! Come in Phil!
Animated sky and space scenery with hilarious flying items and space junk
12+ Upgradeable rockets
Upgrade your rocket armor, fuel, steering assistance and engine thrust.
Pickups to improve your play including Fuel, Lazers and shields
Epic crashes and the usual crazy rag doll action Faily style".
- July 18, 2019 Initial release
- August 16, 2019 New version 2.1
- August 28, 2019 New version 4.0
- December 17, 2019 New version 6.0
- July 14, 2020 New version 6.9
- October 23, 2020 New version 6.15
- November 12, 2020 New version 6.19
- May 06, 2021 New version 6.23
- August 05, 2021 New version 6.25