+Fixing a crash for iPads using iOS 12 and under
+Added save option to navigation bar button next to the export option
+More iOS 13 support updates
There's a new quilt kid on the block. Meet Q2.
Quiltler 2 is all the fun of the original Quilting app but a much more powerful tool. Where the original Quilting app is meant to get you up and running quickly with simple box quilts, Quiltler 2 allows you to create nearly any type of quilt design imaginable with some very sleek features. Here is what you can do.
Over lap fabric
Change the colors of the default fabric
upload your own fabric patterns
run calculations to see how many yards you would need for a particular design
Quiltler 2 is meant to be a playground of design. Although you can create a single playground for a single block, instead you can create many designs within a single playground and compare them against each other to see what you like the most.
Quiltler 2 is still in development and steady progress is being made to add new features but as it stands it is in a fantastic place for allowing creativity to flow without the blockages of having to have a lot of space.
Good luck and happy creating!
- July 29, 2019 Initial release
- August 16, 2019 New version 1.04
- August 16, 2019 Price increase: $9.99 -> $14.99
- September 04, 2019 New version 1.06
- September 11, 2019 New version 1.07
- September 23, 2019 New version 1.10
- September 27, 2019 New version 1.11
- October 02, 2019 New version 1.12