New bug fixes
Cribbage Blitz is a mix of Solitaire and Cribbage. It's a perfect way to practice your Cribbage skills, train your brain or just pass the time.
Play against real people for free, then switch to cash games when you're ready to compete and win!
How to Play
• Play through one deck of cards to score as many points as you can.
• Count every hand and crib towards your score.
• Peg points in a unique heads-up format where you get to count every scoring move.
• Be careful with your counts - miss anything and you'll score a muggins penalty.
• Games can be played Head to Head with other players or in large, multiplayer tournaments.
• Both players solve the same deck and the player who finishes with the most points wins.
• Challenge people around the world with Skillz, a competition platform complete with leaderboards, trophies, physical or virtual prizes, and an amazing loyalty program that rewards you for playing!
• Prize tournaments are available in about 75% of the world. Prize tournaments are not enabled in the following states: AZ, AR, CT, DE, IN, LA, ME, MT, SC, SD, and TN. If you don't live in a real prize-enabled region, you can still play for fun with our virtual currency.
If you have any questions feel free to reach us at [email protected]
If you have any questions about the Skillz system or cash tournaments please contact: [email protected]
- June 17, 2019 Initial release
- August 17, 2019 New version 1.05
- September 24, 2019 New version 1.06
- October 10, 2019 New version 1.07
- October 29, 2019 New version 1.08
- December 17, 2019 New version 1.09
- January 28, 2020 New version 1.10
- July 15, 2020 New version 1.12
- October 23, 2020 New version 1.13
- November 12, 2020 New version 1.14
- December 10, 2020 New version 1.15