New limited-time game modes!
A classic version of solitaire, built to play with others.
Spider Solitaire Cube lets you compete with other people for fun or for cash prizes (where available).
Some key features:
• Classic Spider Solitaire gameplay: Stack Aces to Kings to clear the board and win.
• Timed games add a new challenge. Solve the deck and score a time bonus.
• Multiplayer games with regular tournaments and leaderboard prizes ensure there is always a reason to come back.
• Smooth animation and fast touch controls on all devices. We worked really hard on this.
• Play for free as long as you want without constantly sitting through ads.
No longer a solitary experience!
• Games can be played Head to Head with other players or in large, multiplayer tournaments.
• In head to head games, both players solve the same deck and the player who finishes with the most points wins.
• Challenge people around the world with Skillz, a competition platform complete with leaderboards, trophies, physical or virtual prizes, and an amazing loyalty program that rewards you for playing!
• Prize tournaments are available in about 75% of the world. Prize tournaments are not enabled in the following states: AZ, AR, CT, DE, FL, IN, LA, ME, MT, SC, SD, and TN. If you don't live in a real prize-enabled region, you can still play for fun with our virtual currency.
If you have any questions feel free to reach us at [email protected]
If you have any questions about the Skillz system or cash tournaments please contact: [email protected]
- June 22, 2016 Initial release
- June 30, 2016 New version 1.2
- July 17, 2016 New version 1.3
- November 05, 2016 New version 1.6
- November 11, 2016 New version 1.7
- December 16, 2016 New version 1.8
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.21
- August 16, 2019 New version 1.22
- September 23, 2019 New version 1.23
- October 21, 2019 New version 1.24
- November 04, 2019 New version 1.25
- December 17, 2019 New version 1.26
- January 28, 2020 New version 1.27
- July 14, 2020 New version 1.29