Optimizations and Bug fixes
21 Blitz is a mix of 21 and Solitaire. It's a perfect way to practice your 21 skills, train your brain or just pass the time.
Play against real people for free then switch to cash games when you're ready to compete and win!
How to Play
• Make 21s or stacks of 5 cards to score points.
• Each game has 1 full deck of cards, a perfect challenge for aspiring card counters.
• Finish the deck before the clock runs out and you'll receive a time bonus.
• Find Combos and Streak bonuses to perfect your strategy.
No longer a solitary experience!
• Games can be played Head to Head with other players or in large, multiplayer tournaments.
• In head to head games, both players solve the same deck and the player who finishes with the most points win.
• Challenge people around the world with Skillz, a competition platform complete with leaderboards, trophies, Cash or virtual currency prizes, and an amazing loyalty program that rewards you for playing!
• Cash tournaments are available in about 75% of the world. Cash tournaments are not enabled in the following states: AZ, AR, CT, DE, FL, IL, IN, LA, MD, ME, MT, SC, SD, and TN. If you don't live in a cash-enabled region, you can still play for free.
If you have any questions feel free to reach us at [email protected]
If you have any questions about the Skillz system or cash tournaments please contact: [email protected]
- June 16, 2019 Initial release
- August 16, 2019 New version 1.08
- September 23, 2019 New version 1.09
- October 21, 2019 New version 1.10
- November 04, 2019 New version 1.11
- December 17, 2019 New version 1.12