Removed Playond integration
Achromatic is a minimalist puzzle game about connecting dots in order to transform them all to one cohesive color. Draw a straight line between two dots of the same color to paint the dots between them. However, you can only change dots of one color at a time. You'll quickly encounter unique dots with exciting properties. For example the square dot lets you change the direction of your line, or the triangle dots are synchronized such that changing one of them changes all of them.
Achromatic features an original and relaxing sound track to accompany its polished minimalist aesthetic. Its smooth difficulty curve will teach you the mechanics and gently ease you into more difficult levels. All levels were carefully designed by hand to ensure the best puzzling experience possible. For those craving a challenge, bonus levels are available after beating the game to really test your logic skills.
• 60 handcrafted level plus 10 challenging bonus levels
• Unique dots with special properties
• Supports both vertical and horizontal orientation
• Color blind mode
- October 17, 2018 Initial release
- August 16, 2019 New version 2.0.0
- August 16, 2019 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- August 28, 2019 New version 2.0.1
- July 14, 2020 New version 2.1
- July 14, 2020 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99