Bug fixes and minor improvements
Sudoku ▦ is one of the best loved and most popular puzzle games in the world. Now you can play the classic paper and pencil puzzle game right on your phone! With our simple and elegant design, Tripledot’s Sudoku ▦ for mobile is the best way to play this timeless classic.
Challenge your problem-solving skills with an expert-level game or take a break with a quick game on easy mode. Whether you’re a hyper competitive puzzle solver or just looking for a way to relax, a beginner or a master puzzler, Tripledot’s Sudoku ▦ will let you play the game your way.
Choose from four different difficulty levels, and customise your experience with features to help or challenge you.
- Thousands of well-formed, totally free puzzles
- The classic Sudoku design, beautifully recreated on your phone
- Use the pencil to make notes right on the puzzle
- Highlight duplicates to help you solve the puzzle
- Challenge yourself by limiting yourself to three mistakes
- Use hints to help you find your way through difficult puzzles - - Play Sudoku your way with our finely tuned customisation
- Four perfectly crafted difficulty levels: Easy, Medium, Hard, and Expert.
- Highlight duplicates to avoid repeating numbers in a row, column, and block
- Automatically Check for Mistakes: Enable auto-check to easily spot your mistakes, or disable it to play a more free-form game
- Optional Mistake Limit: challenge yourself to play a perfect game, or relax with unlimited mistakes
- Pencil mode: Use the pencil mode to make notes on each cell, which automatically update as you play the game
- Statistics: See your best times and streaks for every difficulty level
- Autosave: Your puzzles save as you go, so you can come back anytime
- Hints: Hints can guide you through the puzzle when you are stuck
- Eraser: Made a mistake? Get rid of it by using the eraser feature
- Unlimited undo's: Eliminate errors using our unlimited undo feature
- Customize appearance: Choose from six different beautiful skins for a game that is as easy on the eyes as it is to play
Questions? Email [email protected] for help!
- June 16, 2019 Initial release
- August 16, 2019 New version 1.6.2
- August 28, 2019 New version 1.6.3
- September 11, 2019 New version 1.6.4
- September 23, 2019 New version 1.6.5
- October 05, 2019 New version 1.6.6
- October 14, 2019 New version 1.7.0