Bug fixes and improvements.
Diagnose signal issues and improve responsiveness of your Bluetooth based HomeKit devices with HomeScan.
• Improve your HomeKit accessories signal strength
Use HomeScan to optimally place your Bluetooth accessories within your home, reducing latency issues and signal interference. Peak and average signal strength allow you to diagnose existing devices, while the graph shows you signal strength over a set period of time.
• Use it with your HomePod or Apple TV
Simply place your device on your HomeKit Hub, choose the accessory you wish to diagnose then watch the signal strength shown on the display.
• Take it on the go with the Apple Watch app
Take the signal strength meter on the go with the included Apple Watch app to find the best location to put that door sensor.
• Audible readouts for ease of use
HomeScan can call out the current signal strength audibly to guide you through placing your device.
- May 21, 2018 Initial release
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.0.4
- September 23, 2019 New version 1.1
- July 14, 2020 New version 1.1.2
- August 05, 2021 New version 1.1.3