HomeLog is the best way to track and find issues in your HomeKit homes over time.
Log changes in your HomeKit accessories, track when a device is unreachable and
• Filter by home, room or service type.
• Search for specific event changes.
• Mark devices, services or scenes as important for easy reference.
• Hide any noisy events from your logs as required.
Note: The iOS app must be actively open and running to log HomeKit events due to restrictions around HomeKit data. The Mac app can log continuously if the logging helper is enabled.
- October 23, 2021 Initial release