HomePass is now available on the Mac! Go try it out!
This update fixes alternative app icon support.
HomePass allows you to get rid of that old notebook and store your HomeKit device's codes right on your iPhone, iPad or Mac.
“HomePass is a must-have utility for HomeKit enthusiasts.” - 9to5Mac
Featured on 9to5Mac, MacStories, iDownloadBlog, iCulture.nl, appgefahren.de and more.
• HomeKit codes anywhere, synced to iCloud
With HomePass, you can keep your device codes off paper and synced into iCloud.
• Import Existing Accessories
HomePass offers the ability to easily import your existing accessories, just input the device's setup code yourself or scan it with either the camera or NFC.
• Custom Accessories
Add any accessories you have that aren't in HomeKit now, simply fill in the details as needed.
• Dark Mode
HomePass comes with a dark mode with automatic switching based on screen brightness.
• Apple Watch
View and then scan your HomeKit device codes back into Home on your wrist. Requires watchOS 6.
• Export and Backup
Export to your HomeKit codes to a PDF ready for printing, sharing or storage on iCloud Drive. Automatic PDF backup allows you to upload a PDF on every change to iCloud Drive. This provides you a piece of mind with multiple backups of your HomeKit codes
Note: HomePass cannot import a device's setup code as this is not stored by HomeKit, you will need to manually enter it or scan it's code tag.
- March 08, 2018 Initial release
- March 09, 2018 New version 1.0.1
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.5.1
- September 24, 2019 New version 1.6
- January 21, 2020 New version 1.6.1
- July 14, 2020 New version 1.8
- October 27, 2020 New version 1.8.1
- December 09, 2020 New version 1.9.1