Bug fixes for syncing.
HomePass allows you to get rid of that old notebook and store your HomeKit device's codes right on your iPhone, iPad or Mac.
“HomePass is a must-have utility for HomeKit enthusiasts.” - 9to5Mac
Featured on 9to5Mac, MacStories, iDownloadBlog, iCulture.nl, appgefahren.de and more.
• HomeKit codes anywhere, synced to iCloud
With HomePass, you can keep your device codes off paper and synced into iCloud.
• Import Existing Accessories
HomePass offers the ability to easily import your existing accessories, just input the device's setup code yourself or scan it with either the camera or NFC.
• Custom Accessories
Add any accessories you have that aren't in HomeKit now, simply fill in the details as needed.
• Dark Mode
HomePass comes with a dark mode with automatic switching based on screen brightness.
• Apple Watch
View and then scan your HomeKit device codes back into Home on your wrist. Requires watchOS 6.
• Export and Backup
Export to your HomeKit codes to a PDF ready for printing, sharing or storage on iCloud Drive. Automatic PDF backup allows you to upload a PDF on every change to iCloud Drive. This provides you a piece of mind with multiple backups of your HomeKit codes
Note: HomePass cannot import a device's setup code as this is not stored by HomeKit, you will need to manually enter it or scan it's code tag.
- March 08, 2018 Initial release
- March 09, 2018 New version 1.0.1
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.5.1
- September 24, 2019 New version 1.6
- January 21, 2020 New version 1.6.1
- July 14, 2020 New version 1.8
- October 27, 2020 New version 1.8.1
- December 09, 2020 New version 1.9.1
- August 06, 2021 New version 1.9.11
- October 15, 2021 New version 1.9.13