Commanders! Our latest update brings:
• A new T3 tank – the Jaculus.S with the mighty sky-fire skill available through the new showdown events
• All-new showdown events – complete 12 battles before running out of lives for great rewards
• Squad improvements – making it easier to create and invite players to your squad
• Other optimizations and bug fixes
See you on the battlefield!
Squad up and prepare for all-out war in thrilling online multiplayer tank battles with real people around the globe. In this stunning sequel to Iron Force, downloaded by millions of players worldwide, you’ll control an arsenal of tanks and battle it out in the most fun and accessible arcade tank shooter on mobile.
Dominate Your Opponents
Form squads and legions with friends and players around the world in online, 5v5 PvP. Choose your role based on your team strategy and fight opposing squads in quick, real-time, winner-take-all tank action. Encounter rivals with similar rankings and skills for balanced matchups and more chances to rule the battlefield.
Command Your Squad in Battle
Work together with your squad in online multiplayer battles. Execute a winning strategy on the battlefield as you complete objectives, fight your enemies, earn rewards, and move up the league ladder to gain access to bigger and better tank hardware.
Build Your Arsenal
Start with a troop of three tanks, each with unique strengths and attributes, and carry out your squad’s battle plan. Upgrade your tank’s performance and execute the perfect strategy to dominate your competition. Plus, make progress in the Iron Pass to personalize your tank troop.
Fire Up Fun, Fast Action
Jump into the fight with just one tap and go to war with intuitive arcade gameplay and pick-up-and-play controls. Experience the excitement of real-time shooter combat as you control your team’s fleet of powerful tanks and defy opposing squads with guns booming on three immersive maps, including Havana, Italy Town, and the Freight Yard.
User Agreement : http://terms.ea.com/en
Visit https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=iron-force-2 for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30-days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
- November 11, 2019 Initial release
- November 26, 2019 New version 1.0.1
- December 03, 2019 New version 1.0.2
- December 17, 2019 New version 1.1
- January 21, 2020 New version 1.2.0