The Connect 4 game is an interesting game of strategy and planning from Cloud Flame Studio, the maker of award-winning educational games for kids.
HOW TO PLAY
• Connect Four is a grid of seven columns and six rows. While the game is simple to follow and play, it can be rather challenging to win.
• This game is a distant cousin to tic-tac-toe, the primary difference being that in this game players must connect four of their pegs in a straight line, either horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
• The player takes turns with the computer (or friend) to drop pegs into slots within the grid. The first one to connect four slots in a line wins.
HISTORY OF GAME
• Centuries old, Connect 4 has been a favorite strategizing game for decades. It is believed that British explorer Captain James Cook played it extensively on his long voyages. The game has been refined over the years and variations of this game are also played by many, but the objective of the game has remained the same - connecting four pegs of the same color in a line, either horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
• Connect Four is a game of counter-strategy. While the rules of the game may be simple, it is an extremely challenging, stimulating and exciting game to play. The game holds the interest of kids and adults alike. For kids, the game is of educational value as it encourages them to strategize and plan ahead. It also involves keeping track of the opponent's move and thwarting their plans and strategies. It sharpens the kids' minds and makes them exercise their brain cells. With more complex strategies and plans, adults, too, enjoy this highly addictive game.
So go ahead and exercise those active brains with Connect Four!
- August 30, 2017 Initial release