new & better icon
graphical big improvement
Binary Toggle is a gird-based logic puzzle where you try to reproduce the given series of binary digits. In simple terms, the point of the game is to make bottom grid (your playground, start empty) look like the top one (provided). However, things are easier said than done! Whenever you place down a digit on a square, the adjacent ones are toggled (turned into the opposite of what they were, i.e. 0 turn to 1, 1 to 0, blanks remain unchanged).
Strategic planning is recommended!
• No ads, no in-app-purchase.
• Retro Hacker Theme
• Logic Brain Training
• Unique mind-bending puzzles
• Hundreds of levels, ranging from easy to insanely hard
- November 05, 2016 Initial release
- November 08, 2016 New version 1.1