- Added compatibility for DJI Spark
- Updates to DJI SDK 4.2
- Lots of bug fixe-
- Added tutorial
DJI Screen Share app lets you stream your live video feed from your DJI drone to up to 5 Apple mobile devices simultaneously.
- Full control of DJI camera settings.
- OSD information.
- VR Mode.
1. Simply connect one device to the DJI remote via the USB cable.
2. Make sure all your devices are connected to the same WiFi network.
3. Connect your devices in the app’s settings menu to each other.
No Internet connection required, only a WiFi Hotspot (for example a router, laptop or an external mobile hotspot)
Compatible with DJI drones:
Phantom 4 Pro
Phantom 3 Advanced
Phantom 3 Professional
Inspire 1 Pro
In App Purchases:
In the initial purchase you can stream to one device. You can upgrade and add more devices for 4,99 USD per added device.
- September 01, 2016 Initial release
- November 07, 2016 Price decrease: $14.99 -> $4.99
- January 06, 2017 New version 1.1
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.2