Bg Fixes and Feature Enhancements
The official trade show app for Techtextil North America & Texprocess Americas 2020, providing on-the-go event information and easy show navigation. Techtextil North America & Texprocess Americas are, once again, co-located in Atlanta at the Georgia World Congress Center - making this the largest and best technical textile, nonwoven, machinery, sewn products and equipment event in the Americas!
App Features include:
• GENERAL SHOW INFORMATION – Access all of the critical information you need to know while attending the co-located events.
• FLOOR PLANS – Plan your visit and navigate the show with the help of an interactive exhibitor map.
• EXHIBITOR DIRECTORY – Get a detailed look at Techtextil North America & Texprocess Americas exhibitors. Search for companies and products and utilize sort and filter functions to find exactly what you’re looking for with ease!
• SESSION SCHEDULE – View Symposium session information and access all of the free educational events taking place on the show floor. Build your own, personalized schedule so you don’t miss a thing!
• GAMES & CONTESTS – interact with other visitors and exhibitors for the chance to win exciting prizes!
• ACTIVITY FEED – See what’s happening around the show floor and share your tradeshow experience in real time!
About Techtextil North America:
Techtextil North America assembles all vertical aspects of the technical textile industry. From research and development, through raw materials and production processes and finally ending in conversion, further treatment and recycling.
Held in conjunction with the exhibit hall, is the Techtextil North America Symposium which will address market developments, technological information, new technical processes and products, as well as international industry trends. Symposium Tickets are limited, so upgrade your badge to include sessions today!
About Texprocess Americas:
Texprocess Americas is the largest North American trade show displaying Equipment and Technology for the Development, Sourcing and Production of Sewn Products.
Texprocess Americas provides a platform for leading international manufacturers to present their latest machines, plant, processing, IT systems and services for developing textiles and other flexible materials.
Held in conjunction with the exhibit hall, is the Texprocess Americas Symposium, structured to address the most pressing issues faced by today’s sewn product industry. Symposium Tickets are limited, so upgrade your badge to include sessions today!
- March 05, 2016 Initial release
- June 21, 2016 New version 1.1
- December 09, 2016 New version 1.2
- December 14, 2016 New version 1.3
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.9
- September 23, 2019 New version 2.0
- December 17, 2019 New version 2.2