A minor bug fixed, and performance improvements for iOS 15.
Would you like to learn how to improve your Bridge playing skills and quickly and easily so that you can become a more effective player?
Play often. There is always more to learn about bridge strategy. The best way to improve your game is to practice by playing a lot. Books and guides can help a lot, but at the end of the day, developing a sense of when to do what is a matter of gaining experience with the game.
App also offers you special training of safety play, endplay and defensive play.
Safety play in contract bridge is a generic name for plays in which declarer maximizes the chances for fulfilling the contract (or achieving a certain score) by ignoring a chance for a higher score. Declarer uses safety plays to cope with potentially unfavorable layouts of the opponent's cards. In so doing, declarer attempts to ensure the contract even in worst-case scenarios, by giving up the possibility of overtricks.
Elimination play (endplay)
The "throw in" or "elimination" is a technique that is needed for very often and everyone should be familiar with it. If you execute a successful throw instead of a losing finesse and spread your cards you'll feel great.
The most common method employed to gain an additional trick is elimination play. Usually the technique requires the declarer to ‘eliminate’ dangerous side suits, before exiting to one or the other defenders to force them into making an awkward return. This hand arose in a recent Teams match.
PRACTICE & TEST YOUR BRIDGE NOW.
- March 05, 2016 Initial release
- March 09, 2016 Price increase: $4.99 -> $6.99
- March 12, 2016 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $4.99
- June 22, 2016 New version 2.0
- June 22, 2016 Price increase: $4.99 -> $5.99
- July 02, 2016 New version 2.6
- November 05, 2016 New version 3.0
- November 05, 2016 Price increase: $5.99 -> $6.99
- October 08, 2021 New version 6.0
- October 08, 2021 Price decrease: $6.99 -> FREE!