• You can now select 120fps and 240fps for your project frame rate.
• You can now change frame rate only in the Settings popup (changing frame rate during export was causing unintended changes to projects).
• When you change frame rate in Settings, you'll be given the option to duplicate the project before changing the frame rate (if you have more than two clips in the project).
• A failure could occur during export or preview (especially with 59.94fps projects), which could then cause multiple export failures, preview failures, and failures when trying to perform screen recordings.
• Trimming the head of a clip could cause audio to go out of sync.
• Splitting a clip could cause a frame/audio shift in the second clip.
• Transitions in projects could become disconnected from clips on frame rate change (these are fixed automatically)
• Thumbnails would disappear after cleanup of some media in the library.
• Storyblocks was not refreshing when changing filter options.
• Imported LUTs, fonts, and presets could have their file extension duplicated.
• Media from WD Wireless source in library was not auto-relinking in FCPX
NEW IN 2.2:
• FCPXML Export. Export your LumaFusion projects to Final Cut Pro X for continued editing on the desktop. We've created exciting workflows that make it easy to transfer XML and relink original media to save time and storage. FCPXML Export is available as a one-time in-app purchase in LumaFusion. To find out more about what features are supported, please check out FAQs and tutorials at: https://luma-touch.com/fcpxml
• Add/Edit Sources and Destinations. Easily organize library and import sources, and export destinations, including separate organization for each export type. Simply tap on the Add/Edit Sources or Add/Edit Destinations buttons in the source and destination selectors in LumaFusion. GNARBOX and WD Wireless users will need to re-add those library sources after updating to version 2.2
• Incredible new tutorial videos featuring PhotoJoseph help you get the most out of LumaFusion. The reference guide and tutorial videos are nicely synced up, so you can find the information you need, when and where you need it. View the new tutorials at https://luma-touch.com/lumafusion-tutorials
• New Storyblocks Collections let you find interesting curated content quickly (LumaFusion includes a selection of free content from Storyblocks; access to the full library requires and in-app subscription).
• Added support for the new SanDisk iXpand Drive Go
• Google Drive support has been greatly improved, including full support for project archive and restore
• Improved keyboard shortcuts
• Double-tap to reset now works on the levels control
• Many additional user interface improvements
• Fixed dozens of issues that improve stability, usability and performance.
In upcoming releases we will continue adding new features, and will continue to enhance every aspect of LumaFusion. Find tutorials, reference-guide, answers to your questions, and contact us directly at https://luma-touch.com/support
The most popular mobile video editing app for iOS is now better than ever!
LumaFusion 2.0 introduces a host of powerful new features and an elegant new UI. The simple-start timeline gives new users an intuitive head start, and professionals will find all the powerful features they need.
Tutorials, overlay help in the app, and a detailed user guide will get you started and keep you going. Our friendly support gives you direct access to our editing experts.
• Create projects with a variety of aspect ratios (including landscape, portrait, square, film)
• Frame rates (18 to 60 fps including 29.97 and 59.94)
• Duplicate, add notes, color-tag, search and sort your projects for easy organization
• Browse media directly from Photos, GNARBOX, and WD Wireless Pro/SSD drives – import only clips you use on the timeline.
• Drag-and-drop or import from anywhere, including cloud storage, SanDisk iXpand flash drives and SMB network drives
• Use for free - dozens of royalty-free music, loops, sound fx, videos and backgrounds OR subscribe to Storyblocks for LumaFusion to access the full library of thousands clips.
• View detailed information about your media
• Rename, add notes, and color-tag clips in the library
• Sort and search your library to quickly find what you need
• 6 video/audio tracks for photos, videos, audio, titles and graphics
• 6 additional audio tracks for narration, music and sound effects
• Magnetic timeline with extended features such as insert/overwrite and link/unlink clip
• New track headers for locking, hiding, and muting all tracks
• Dozens of transitions
• Display your preview on an external monitor
• Add markers with notes to your timeline
• Layer effects including chroma key, blurs, distort, styles and color in any order to create an endless variety of effects.
• Use powerful color correction tools
• Select from included color LUTs like FiLMiC deLog or import your own .cube or .3dl
• Add unlimited keyframes to animate any effect or color
• Save effect presets
SLOW AND FAST MOTION
• Create slow motion/fast motion forward and reverse
• Create smooth slow motion with 120 and 240fps files
• Edit with time-lapse video files
• Keyframe audio levels and panning for perfect mixes
• Listen to your mix while adjusting track levels
• Fill-from-left and fill-from-right for dual-mono audio captures
• Select tracks from multiple track files (perfect for screen recordings)
• Duck background music during dialog with Auto-ducking
• Add audio filters and EQ
• Create multi-layer titles with text, shapes and images
• Adjust font, color, face, border and shadow
• Import custom fonts including multi-color fonts
• Save and share title presets or styles
• Easily share movies anywhere with control over resolution, compression quality, frame rate and format.
• Snapshot a photo of any frame in your project to the Photos app
• Archive projects + media for backup or to edit on another iPhone or iPad
• Include VR metadata for exporting 360° videos
EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
• Full reference guide at https://luma-touch.com/lumafusion-reference-guide
• Contact us directly at https://luma-touch.com/support
- December 23, 2016 Initial release
- January 05, 2017 New version 1.1.2
- April 13, 2018 New version 1.5.5
- May 09, 2018 New version 1.6
- May 16, 2018 New version 1.6.1
- May 19, 2018 New version 1.6.2
- May 24, 2018 New version 1.6.3
- June 09, 2018 New version 1.6.4
- June 21, 2018 New version 1.6.5
- July 19, 2018 New version 1.6.6
- August 08, 2018 New version 1.6.7
- November 05, 2018 New version 1.7
- November 21, 2018 New version 1.7.3
- December 20, 2018 New version 1.7.4
- January 08, 2019 New version 1.7.5
- February 04, 2019 New version 1.7.6
- March 11, 2019 New version 1.7.7
- June 16, 2019 New version 2.0
- June 17, 2019 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $14.99
- June 26, 2019 New version 2.0.1
- June 28, 2019 Price increase: $14.99 -> $29.99
- July 08, 2019 New version 2.0.2
- August 06, 2019 New version 2.0.3
- August 23, 2019 Price decrease: $29.99 -> $19.99
- September 01, 2019 Price increase: $19.99 -> $29.99
- September 24, 2019 New version 2.0.4
- October 23, 2019 New version 2.1.0
- October 27, 2019 New version 2.1.1
- November 29, 2019 Price decrease: $29.99 -> $19.99
- December 04, 2019 Price increase: $19.99 -> $29.99
- February 12, 2020 New version 2.2.0
- February 25, 2020 New version 2.2.1