Hi everyone! Here's what's new in this udpated:
- I added rewarded video ads, which you can either skip, or watch to get you 50 bow-points so you can unlock levels faster!
- Fixed a minor scoring bug
- Improved app performance
Thanks for playing!
Save the cheerleader! In Cheer Fury's first level, you're Sally, who dropped all her stunts so the crowd's throwing fruit at you! You'll have to unleash your fists of fury with sharp motions and high tucks to defend yourself.
If you cheer hard and earn enough bow-points (be sure to snag the bowterflies!) -- or take the lazy route and buy some bow-points (I won't judge) -- you can unlock these other levels:
- Bri's level, where you'll experience the chaos of cheering a college volleyball game.
- Leighton & Sandy's level, where Sandy distracted the QB so everyone's mad at her, throwing footballs, helmets, and drinks at them. Fortunately, Leighton's there to help. Leighton don't mess around.
- José's level, where he's a tumbler at Stunt Fest on Daytona Beach. He'll need his mad spotting skillz to catch the girls and smash the coconuts without getting distracted by all the stunts, baskets, and of course, his phone.
Remember to turn up the sound, and see more cheer stuff at Cheermoji.com.
(Cheermoji founder, former college coach and cheerleader)
- July 07, 2016 Initial release