Importing music now works in iOS 13!
Dancers, cheerleaders, or anyone who practices music-based routines: Ever get tired of scrubbing in your mp3 player to find a certain spot in the music at practice? I did! So I made a time-saving app just for us! Here's what MixPlay does:
- Easily import your routine music from email, Dropbox, a URL, or a purchased downloaded iTunes song (**but Apple does not allow importing from an Apple Music subscription).
- Quickly define the sections of your routine.
- Play each section in one tap! Scrubbing blows.
- Adjust the tempo.
- Set it to auto-repeat to drill a section.
- Play your music offline.
- No music yet? Use our free "Spoken 8-counts" track.
* MixPlay does not edit, combine, or create music tracks.
Think of how much practice time you'll save, all for the price of a coffee!
If you have any problems or suggestions, let me know at [email protected]
PS - I'm working on some other helpful tools for coaches, mixers, and choreographers. To be the first to know about them, join our email list at mixplayapp.com.
- May 04, 2015 Initial release
- May 14, 2015 New version 1.0.2
- July 14, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- November 16, 2015 New version 1.5
- December 01, 2015 New version 1.5.1
- November 08, 2016 New version 1.6
- November 05, 2019 New version 1.7