This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Helloooo cheerleaders! Here's what's new:
- Gym and competition logos! (If you want your gym added, tweet "Please add @[GymName] to @Cheermoji" and I'll try to add the most-tweeted ones! :)
- Mat, wood, and grass floors
- Scales and over-needle flyers
- A tumbling faceplant image (happens to the best of us)
- Side stage curtains
- A football, basketball, and volleyball
For more news, go to cheermoji.com to get email updates, and check out our new mp3 player that can play sections of your routine music in one tap -- MixPlayApp.com.
Quick note: Cheermoji isn't a keyboard and doesn't work in text like real emojis, because Apple doesn't allow that. So please don't trash me in the reviews for that. :)
What Cheermoji does is gives you tiny cheer bodies and icons to build stunts and cheer art! It's easy — just choose your icons in the app, then export or paste them as images into tweets, texts, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, etc. on your iPhone or iPad.
If you have suggestions for icons to add to the app, tweet them to @cheermoji, and tag @cheermoji with your coolest creations and I'll retweet the best!
If you have any bug reports, please email them to [email protected]
- October 25, 2014 Initial release
- November 09, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- April 28, 2015 New version 1.1
- July 12, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99