Improved interface scaling on smaller devices.
Create 3D models of your own design and then render them with realistic lighting and shadows. Voxel models are made from 3D cubes and create a stylized, "blocky" look - much like a 3D version of pixel art. Models can be exported for use in other programs or you can use the built-in ray tracer to render high-quality images of your scenes. With VoxelMaker you have both 3D canvas and camera in your hands: be inspired and create!
• Full-featured model editor using intuitive touch controls.
• Import (.vox) and export (.vox, .ply, .fbx) models.
• Cut/copy/paste parts of your model to easily move/rotate/duplicate sections.
• Insert text into your scene.
• Use touch controls to paint colors onto a model, or flood-fill areas at a time.
• Make parts of your model glow, or be transparent like glass.
• Control light direction and intensity in your scene.
• Render views of your scene with configurable shadow softness, ambient light and depth of field.
• Rendered scenes can be exported or shared.
- July 29, 2015 Initial release
- November 15, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- November 16, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- July 15, 2020 New version 2.01