Brew Town is an intriguing simulation game that mixes together booze, a neat art style, and some smart ideas into one enticing package. But there's a lot to do in the game, so we thought it'd be a good idea to break it down for you so you can get to grips with it quickly. Hence this guide.
Follow these steps and you'll be brewing up some delicious digital beers in no time, and selling them to a range of people with some of the very best beards you're ever likely to see in a videogame. And yes, that goes for God of War as well.
If you haven't read our review of the game yet, you can do that by clicking right here. If you have, let's just jump into the how-to-do-stuff goodies.
The basic idea behind the game involves making and selling beer. The more you make, the more money you earn. But there are some tricks that are going to make that a lot simpler.
- Get your hops - It's important to make sure you've always got hops. The best way to do this is to rate people's bottles. Every five you do will get you some hops. You can also watch a video to get ten. Or just wait for some to grow on your farm.
- Diversify - You're going to want to get new recipes as soon as you can. These will earn you more money, and customers are going to get bored if you've just got one on the go. Always have as many different brews on the go as you can.
- Make your drinks better- You should always have one research project on the go. That gets you more profit per bottle sold. Make sure you tap as close to the centre of the green marker as you can when you set your boffins going.
You've probably got the easy bits down now, so it's time to have a look at some more difficult tasks. These are how you can really build up your business and take your beer to the next level.
- Upgrades - One thing you'll notice is that you can change your hops when you've finished some challenges. This will get rid of your upgrades for the most part. So, focus on small upgrades that cost cash instead of caps.
- Upgrades part two - You can increase your bottles-per-taps and your warehouse space in this way, as well as a number of other different things. They're not super expensive, and they'll let you build your base up and complete the challenges to get the next level of hops.
- Upgrades part three - Save your caps for when you've got the best kind of hops. That way you've got a great starting place for building up your ultimate empire.
While that's most of what you need to know, there are plenty of other tricks you can use in the game to earn more cash and currency.
- Videos - If you can watch a video to increase your profits, then do it. It's a simple way to earn some money, and it'll only take up a little bit of your time.
- Watch for the drones - If you see a drone, tap on it. It'll drop a bunch of cash that you can spend on upgrading. There are upgrades that increase the frequency of drones as well as bumping up the amount of money they carry.
- Fire sales - Sometimes you're going to find yourself with too much stock. It often happens when a big game is on at the stadium. Use the fire sale warehouse to get rid of some of the bottles you don't need and free up space for those that you do.